Viewing Single Post

Searching for new finsubs 

Currently looking for at least 3 new submissives to serve me.

I’m sweet & sadistic, but can also be very hard on you. I want you to do your best… for me & you! I want you to be the best version of yourself. I am a strict domme, I don’t tolerate disrespect or unfulfilled promises. Im not into bratty subs, i’m not here to baby grown men. 

I love subs that also have the same interests as me & developing a mutually beneficial d/s friendship with them. 

Some vanilla info on me:I love animals( my rescue dog chloe is my life). I hope to rescue more animals in the future & it’d be a dream of mine to someday own my own rescue, video games( i mostly play a lot of fortnite lol) ,and anime( i go to a lot of conventions).I’m also a HUGE sailor moon fan. 

Initial Tribute to be considered under my ownership is $50. There’s a 3 month consideration period, During this time I will decipher if you are capable & worthy to be one of my servants. Subs who are interested in serving long term must pay initial & must pay a weekly/bi weekly fee (depending on how they are paid) of $100.I will work with subs who can’t afford that if they show they are serious & can still pay a fee of some sort & make sacrifices for me. I expect owned subs to purchase something off my wishlist or send me giftcards randomly as gifts on holidays or just because, it’s a nice gesture for being able to be owned by me.

Cash app , wishtender,or Amazon GC, Will accept other Egiftcards for sessions ( preferably shein, dollskill, or victoria's secret/PINK)Will not session for wishlist purchases as they can be canceled before arriving. & will not session for Onlyfans payment as you have to wait for the money.

I do NOT accept bank transfers or Paypal.

What I offer

⛓Humiliation

⛓Ballbusting

⛓Body worship: Foot worship, Assworship, Titworship 

⛓Blackmailfantasy 

⛓Chastity 

⛓CEI

⛓JOI

⛓SPH

⛓Wallet draining

⛓Forced intox

⛓Slave training

⛓Sissification 

⛓Public humiliation

⛓Wheel spins

⛓Dick rates

& more! Just ask.

Limits: Animals, Unconsenting parties,Racial humiliation, Crushing of small creatures(bugs things like that)food crushing is not a limit) blood play.Minors(Don’t under any circumstance try to push these, you will be blocked & ignored)