Viewing Single Post
Thread: I'm back!

Hello again! A bit of background: I started this account last year but I ended up focusing less and less on it due to feeling a bit discouraged, but I'm back! I've had a couple of triple digit sessions recently (just one last night, and I was complimented on my voice, which I wasn't even aware I had a nice enough voice to encourage a sub to send for me), more on my own terms and feeling more comfortable in general with myself and how I put myself across, and it's made me feel really good. So I'm eager to be more active on this site again. 

You may refer to me as Goddess, Princess or Miss. I am 27 years old and a nonbinary lesbian Domme in the UK. I don't do Skype sessions and I'm still unsure about IRL cashmeets (the general anonymity that online findom affords me works well for me), but I am currently looking for piggies who will send regular small amounts (ie. on a daily/every-2-days basis), piggies who will send larger amounts on a weekly/bi-monthly basis, and piggies who will adopt my monthly bills & fulfill my wishlist. I accept cashapp, paypal and amazon giftcards as payment types.

I am currently setting up an OF account so subs can subscribe monthly and purchase NSFW content in a secure environment away from here, and I also have a Twitter account for findom, so if you're interested in checking out those, feel free to ask for links to those.

I really hope I can find some regular subs, whether they're male or female, as I want to make this work as something I can partake in when I'm not so busy with my vanilla jobs, to de-stress. If this is something that appeals to you then please don't hesitate to drop an initial tribute of £5 when first messaging me and we can discuss an arrangement.

– Miss Z