Viewing Single Post

I'm crystal. A sexy findom who just looooves to spend money! I am such an impulsive person and very spontaneous which is why I love buying the first thing that pops into my head! I want everything I see! I love being worshiped, I love having cash cows and slaves who call me goddess and princess. This comes natural to me because some men can be so pathetic and hate their little lives so much so they come to me to make it better and they love it. I love it too. I love to watch men get off on me. Admiring my body and my beauty. The difference between me and most dommes is that this is my actual kink. I get off on this shit! 
I love going out, taking trips, great conversation and great food! I love a sub who understands the assignment and comes CORRECT! Ready to worship without any excuses. I can be a really sweet person or the best worst nightmare you'll ever desire. I like being craved!!I love when guys fiend for me and spend carelessly without worrying about responsibilities. I yearn for a loyal sub to serve me on a constant basis. 
Inbox me now 

Last update on July 18, 4:02 am by CrystalsGarden.