Viewing Single Post

If you know what's good for you then you'll read this and salivate at the prospects of serving me, man things~ Now let's discuss your wallet and how as much as possible of it belongs to me~

How about a situation where you give me private information and then pay me weekly just so I don't tell everyone about what a filthy degenerate you truly are~? Blackmail can be truly delicious when served correctly~ Be warned, I am not a filthy cheap woman so I expect reasonable tribute from you. Queens and goddesses don't live without anything but the best and I am no exception.

Or maybe a simple scenario where you give up any and all luxuries in life to do nothing but send forward that money to me to live such luxuries instead because I am much more deserving, and you know this too. In turn you will not recieve nothing of course, but recognition from me, my attention and more photos uploaded here as I aquire more riches and spoils from your hard earned cash~ I would not keep my luxuries to myself for nobody to see afterall I shall give you the honour and privelege to view them~

Now inbox me this instant as an order from her highness! I do not like to wait, pig.