Viewing Single Post

Hello Gentlemen,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Have you ever wanted to submit to a strong and independent woman? Those who follow me and dream to be serving one day under me know refer to me as The Goddess of Fetish or Mizz. Honey Temper. I am an experienced Pro-Domme and I enjoy meeting newcomers subs and newbies to the scene. I respect people and where they are on their journey. Aside from my natural ability to take full control and make others enjoy being powerless and submissive mentally, physically, spiritually, and financially. I have experience with modelling and enjoy to role play and get dressed up to suit the occasion! If you need a further push go to my profile and find all my links to worship and adore me, aside from my own empire at FetDungeon where you can read my rules, bio and blogs, you can also find videos at  iwantclips, onlyfans, and avn stars. 

I like to offer these services and a few others!

• ​Long term Domination
  • e.Sessions (Video, Phone, Chat)

• Skype/WhatsApp 

• Key Holding

• Cash/ATM Meets

• Draining Games

• Sugar Dates

• Shop Excursions 

• Private Photo or Video Requests that please me

• Mentoring and Training

• Reimbursement Opportunities

• Private Bookings

• Host Special Events

Last update on November 8, 6:31 am by Mizz_Honey_Temper.