Goddess Fay

Hello to all!

I've been a cam verified member of the website for a while, but I'm just now taking a good look around. So far, I think this is a great place for FinDommes and subs alike, there are no pretenses about the fact that this is a findom focused website, which is a relief. I look forward to meeting more people and spending more time here.

That being said, I am a Lifestyle Fin/Fem Domme. I enjoy many fetishes, but money is at the top of the list. I have timophilia (physical arousal from money), and I love power and control. So findom is My perfect fit for kink. I have been doing financial domination for a couple of years now, but just got started doing it online around January of 2018. I'm happy to answer any questions about how I practice.

I am a voluptuous BBW/SSBBW and I am very proud of that. Along with findom, I enjoy SPH, CEI, chastity, TPE, humiliation, degradation, pet play, sissification, body worship, and I am a bit of a sadist as well, lol. Those are just some of the kinks I enjoy partaking in. That being said, I don't make all of My subs participate in all of the kinks I enjoy. Each relationship I have is different, depending on the sub's needs, etc. The only absolute as far as kinks goes is findom.

If you're interested in chatting some time, please be respectful, no matter who you are. It's just polite. :smiley: