I'm here to make friends as well as find finsubs, so please do feel free to send me a message or send me a friend request.

If you're looking for a d/s dynamic, casual or more involved, message me and let me know what you're looking for.

Tell me if you want to be degraded or praised, given tasks or punishments, treated rudely, sternly or sweetly. I can do all of these, but I'm not a mind reader, and it's good practice to talk plainly before entering into any scene.

Here's a generalised rundown of what I'm looking for in a finsub:

Be respectful at all times. That includes being respectful of my time. If you act like paying tribute entitles you to make demands of me, I will drop you.

I have a ridiculous sense of humour which may make tasks a little... unorthodox. I may humiliate you in ways you don't expect.

My punishments are meant to be punishments, I don't reward bad behaviour. If you want funishment, we can have a system in place for that, with soft rules that breaking will earn funishment/fines. My hard rules and personal boundaries are not for pushing or breaking.

Don't be concerned if I start sounding a bit megalomaniacal, I promise I'm not really trying to take over the world.

I'm polyamorous and I don't take well to possessive people. I want subs who want the absolute best for me and why would you want to deprive me of more servants? When you worship a goddess you don't keep her to yourself. You encourage others to join the congregation!

Don't be shy, come say hi!