and he writes...

"What an interesting and, to me, disturbing exchange. He's certainly an attractive figure ... excellent body, hair and eyes. And, once again, the kind of confidence that allows him to approach a lady in a public setting and express his desire to have intimate relations with her; and causes her to publicly respond with an enthusiastic "definitely," much to the shock and chagrin of her loyal and long-suffering admirer. At least you retired to a private room before you expressed that you were agreeable to the kind of activity that leaves a "mess dripping from you." Of course, by time the, um, evidence of your mutual seduction comes to my attention ... I'm afraid that you may well have consummated your tryst...and thus I am left wondering and twisting in the wind...."

Does anyone else enjoy adding to the delicious misery that cucks must feel when you have relations with obviously more suitable males?

MissMorrigan

entertain me with your misery.

Rimbaud

Well ... if you insist ... so, I often find myself scrolling through the list of items I've purchased for you from your wishlist ... lingering over the sheer blouses, the satin robes, the silk-and-lace panties ... thinking of how badly I want to be the one in front of you, slipping them off your shoulders, slipping my thumbs into the waitsband ... but I know how much pleasure you get from allowing the other guy to be the one to do that ... how you get double the pleasure ... your own physical pleasure from his strong and urgent touch; the gratification from hearing his sighs of appreciation and satisfaction; and the arousal from enjoying, from afar, my own spasms of frustration and misery.   And so ... if I were given the choice, just one time ... to be the man who disrobed you ... would I be selfish?  Or would I do what I know was best for all of us?  You know the answer...   

MissMorrigan

of course I know the answer:) and you do too.

Rimbaud

I do know.  And now you've given me the opportunity to prove it, by paying for the hotel room where you and he will savor the sensual pleasures that I am denied ...

MissMorrigan

@Rimbaud and now ive given you one more bit of fincuck bliss, bravo! I popped your fincuck cherry!