Hi there, you can call me Jade.

You don't know me yet but

I want to be the sun to your earth.

I want to be the light that gives you life.

I want to be the energy that nourishes and fulfills you.

I want to be your light.

I want to be your God.

Anyone is welcome. Those who can afford it will get some of my time.

My life is the most precious gift I have, and thus my time most valuable.

So I invite you now to get down on your knees and bow, forehead to earth, thumbs to

phone, to worship me with the only thing that matters in this world: money.

My gift to you is my OnlyFans account (@worshipthyme). I will post a weekly series of images inviting you to bask in the image of my body and my temple, your god and your light. This is your altar, this is your shrine, this is your place of refuge, and your sacred space of worship. Come, lavish me, adore me, worship me, exalt me. The time for worship is now.

If my shrine is not enough and you seek one on one time of ANY kind (DM, email, phone, messaging, video chat, or in person) send me a tribute you think is worthy of my attention via Cash App. Once you have made your adoration known financially - you may approach in the form of a public announcement.

Underneath the image you hold of me so dear, make a comment stating:

I. The purpose of the tribute

2. The amount of the tithe

3. The length of time it took to save up for the offering of praise.

If it is accepted you will be notified via direct message. Only then can we begin a conversation about the possibility of a more intimate relationship.

I chose not to discriminate based on finances. If your initial tribute offering is outside your one time budget, you may send me a series of smaller tributes. Once that sum adds up to something you feel proud of, only then may you approach my throne with a public announcement.

So again my sweet ones, it doesn't matter the size of your financial endowment, I invite you all equally to please me, delight me, gratify me, and satisfy me with all you’ve got to offer.

Cheers ;)