VenusRae

I often am hesitant to accept anything other than cash app or Venmo due to privacy concerns. I've heard PayPal and amazon wishlist can give the buyer or payer your private information like full name and address. Has that been true for anyone else? What is your preferred method? How do you avoid your private information being given away? 

Beagoodboyand

You can edit your privacy on PayPal so they only see user name. Actually I'm having difficulty removing my name even with adjusting privacy. Anyone have any tips 

Last update on September 11, 11:04 pm by Beagoodboyand.
GoddessGabriella

PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, Google Wallet, all of these processors are not adult transaction approved merchants. It's a risk if a paypig gets remorseful about his sending to you. Better to use adult transaction approved billing platforms like IWantClips, Niteflirt, LoyalFans, SkyPrivate, Clips4Ssale, etc. that take remorse out of the equation and have privacy at the top of their priorities due to the inherent nature of the transactions.

Priestess Jas

Wishtender is the best so far, and Cashapp is pretty good too.

VenusRae

Thank you! This was very informative! I've used cash app and venmo for years because I've always felt they were the safest option but I will look into the adult-approved billing options.