I want a cool ass sub that isn't touchy with words and just all around cool as fuck. I would like for him to also be giving, and just here for me. But I can wish in one hand and shit in the other cause it will never happen.

Missywillbepaid

True but I want someone cool, without all that extra stuff involved. It's annoying you waste time talking to different people and they get touchy about one thing you say wrong. 🤷‍♀️ Def sucks

Spoilt-Princess-xoxo

Not sure how long you've been doing this but it does work out in the end. It's a bit like looking for a relationship 😂 you have to kiss a lot of frogs, but then one day you'll click with someone! As Ju-no said, patience is key.

Missywillbepaid

Thank you and no I haven't long 3 months maybe. But I'll be patient thank you for telling me. I just thought I seriously was failing this bad. Lol

Missywillbepaid

Yeah haven't had one that's invested in me yet. But it will come I'm sure. 

Missywillbepaid

I really appreciate your advice. ❤️ It definitely was helpful and same for you ju-no. I knew that already but I was looking at it from the wrong angle. I think it's gonna work out better for me now. 

Priestess Jas

The other thing to remember too is that there are a LOT of Dommes here.

You have to show what it is that makes you different and unique, that then allows the "right" subs to see you're right for them.

Personal branding, consistency with posting what is true to you and other marketing elements are the How.

Very few subs with tribute unless they have seen your personality through photos, blog posts and similar.

It does take time, but it's worth it for the right fits 😊

Missywillbepaid

Awesome. I definitely understand that. I appreciate it love ❤️ 

Sadist Jas said it all, it takes time and patience really to find the one worth your time and efforts to build something lasting.

Been a sub into femdom & findom since 2006 when findom was far from mainstream and seen somewhat in a sneer way by most bdsm communities (Collarme, Sklavenzentrale, etc. etc.) and i can say i have had 2 lasting and fulfilling femdom&findom relationships for several years, and it made me grow as well so it was not just giving 100% and not receiving anything. 

But i do think findom having become mainstream has ruined it for lots of people.. even the most serious subs will get tested and maybe fold from time to time when a new domme reaches out aggressively to him while he is actually serving or in talks with another.. just saying.. been there, done that.. 

Missywillbepaid

Yeah I understand that completely. I actually didn't get into this until 2 months ago.  And was like confused why I was just now seeing it and realized I was findomming since 18 but they didn't know they were into it either. Lol. 

Yes, for several folks it was some kink which they didn't know had a label already.. but actually i would say findom was not really mainstream yet before the 2010s or so.. and even 2010 is already a long time ago nowadays.. in times where broke student girls just google for "how to make money online" and get findomming presented as serious options quality is just so hard to find among all the quantity out there.. its tedious to weed out on both sides (subs vs. dommes), easily makes you give it up alltogether

Missywillbepaid

I understand that of course. Yeah I was googling the word paypig, cause I didn't know what the hell that was, and then saw it and was like yeah I already do this, why am I just now hearing this!? Omg. Lol. But yeah, I am just not some college girl looking for money. I have experience in fetishes specifically. 

knkyng

Not sure how long you've been doing this but it does work out in the end. It's a bit like looking for a relationship 😂 you have to kiss a lot of frogs, but then one day you'll click with someone! As Ju-no said, patience is key.

Well said! Drive-bys are fun, and have their function. But the deeper, psycological  connections def don't happen just bc someone reads, yet another generic FinDom post. 

Missywillbepaid

Yeah for sure. Lmfao. So I'm looking for a relationship, yeah. It's so different here compared to like Twitter and reddit. I tried that out and I'm done trying to talk to those fools about anything longterm cause they definitely don't get it and it's not my scene for sure.