Follow me 

so then subs, you've been very quiet! Don't be shy,

I want to know what makes you weak, what your looking for and how do you intend to keep us dommes satisfied?

how long have you had your role, what/when did you realise that women were made to be worshipped and deserve to be obeyed. Is it a secret or are you openly proud? 
message me I want to hear more  devil

Martyn205

Hi Mistress.I'm proud to be one of my Mistresses locked up Chastity boys. She ordered me locked last week and told me that She's putting me on a strict schedule. She owns my cock now so i don't have to worry about it any more. i just have to keep it clean for Her. Monthly Tribute is payable for the privilege of Her taking control of me and rightly so. She hasn't mentioned tiny dick tax yet but I hope She introduces it because it would really give me a buzz to be made to pay it. When Mistress assessed my income etc. and calculated Her Tribute it was an incredible buzz knowing over 10% of my gross income was now Hers. Now I get to work 1.25 hours every working day just for Her. She made me strip naked while She calculated Her Tribute, which made me feel like Her weak little boy, sheer bliss. It's obvious to me that my Mistress is much more powerful than me. She is the Alpha and I am Her beta, simple as that. The sooner the rest of the world comes to terms with that, the better off the world will be. What's wrong with being weak and submissive to  complete power and incredible beauty? Hope You find that helpful Mistress.