Hello! I'm Goddess Rose! I'm a femdom who specializes in humiliation, degrading and financial draining. I have been mentored by 2 doms and have taken both and molded it into my own special brand of amazing. 

my first was a sadist who taught me how to bring pain into pleasure and how to make someone break by finding their weak spot. I learned that you must break the body before you break the mind. A good part of his trainings left me with a sadistic side that I can bring to the surface as I need. 

my 2nd and current dom/owner taught me the opposite side. He showed me how being loving, nurturing and gentle can open the mind in order to open the body. He taught me how to break into someone's mind and truly mind fuck them into living in a world that you create for them. 

i enjoy both and my normal side tends to lean loving and funny and kind and nurturing but please do not mistake this as my weakness. I have learned over the years to read a persons body language and how to read between the lines to make myself into somewhat of a chameleon. I will be what they need when they need it and when I can sense they are ready i bring out my dominate side and allow them to fall to my knees. I enjoy watching my subs follow me and do as I say. I'm not always in cruel mode so I don't want a sub who expects that at all times. In this world you must build trust and foundation in order to build an amazing fucking experience. I can make a man cum without touching him or him touching himself and I know exactly what im doing. Never for a minute think my girl next door attitude is who I am...I am who you want me to be. I can pick up on the way you talk to me who you want to be and I will use that against you when I need to. 

i love paypigs and want to find a few good ones who truly love to worship me. I shouldn't have to ask, my paypigs should always do it because it pleases them to see me happy. I love to be spoiled with suprise gifts and cheered up with suprise money! Who doesn't! 

well anyway, if you think I sound awesome (which I am) then hit me up! ❤️❤️

Goddess Rose 🌹 

Topics: introduction, domme