Overheard in a findomme support group....
Hello, my name is Miranda and I use my adult children in various financial capacities. By adult children, I mean my adult male "heirs". The females are exempt from serving me. They have been brought up to be just like me. So it wouldnt surprise me if they were being served financially by their very own brothers as well. I would actually encourage that, just as long as service to me by the "boys" was paramount. It has been this way in my family for decades. I cant imagine it any other way.

What are your thoughts on Mothers using their children in this manner? have you ever done something like this? Experiences and Accounts desired.  Opinions also desired in regards to this dynamic.

the silent member

This is a tricky one. In the context of financial domination as it is done here it is a sexual fetish. So the idea of a mothet or sister doing so does have somewhat incestuous overtones.

i am trying to think of a more articulate way of expression than eeeeeewwwwwwwww.

On the other hand it does demonstrate a definite commitment to the ideal that the Female is dominant.  Now i am perfectly comfortable with the notion that a slave, a true slave has literally no choice or rights ONCE they have made a commitment to that philosophy and lifestyle. But to be denied the right to choose this lifestyle to begin with i consider dubious to say the least.

And being dominated by your sister, what happens if you don't submit? Genital torture hardly seems appropriate.

And let's not forget that they are family. Do they enjoy the connection, support and hopefully love that family members should.

There's a lot of grey areas here need clarification. 

At the very best I'd say it should be good for a few episodes of The Jerry Springer show.

MissMorrigan

lol

I've met family members who were into bdsm and went to events together. I went to a play party with an older sis. She did her thing.  I did mines. No overlap. In the context above...

We can view their kink as very progressive and ahead of its time. Or conversely it can be viewed as an abhorrent. However if they all live in the same household and all.pay towards the bills together the finances can be viewed as fungible. And they would be spent roughly the same regardless of circumstances. 

evilhelena

I love the idea of a strong matriarchy but her description seems off lol

MissMorrigan

perhaps is one perspective.

knkyng

Mmmm.. This is interesting. I will start as the Devil's Advocate. There are without question, somewhat prolific posters over the decades - Dommes whom I have seen that have taught their Daughters all about D/s and FLR. When they started, I am not certain in all cases. 

Many responses to such rearing of the female,v training her to develop their Domme attrubutes, have been positive. So, it is intetesting that upon hearing that males are trained to serve that some are put off. 

This dichotomy leads me to think that many are not truly ready for a Female Led dynamic in their lives.