Hello dommes and subs.... here's a little subject for a chat.... cash meets.

Generally open for discussion but let me hear your views on the following...

1. Should there be a minimum amount for a cash meet and if yes, how much?

2. How do you carry out your cash meet? Do you have any interaction with the domme / sub during the meet or not? 

3. Cash meets followed by a trip to spend the money... is this a special treat for a sub or is it something you do / want to happen as standard? 

Let me know what you think and if you have any to add for discussion please add below :) x

robounding

I think this sounds fascinating, I will try and give you my view from the limited experience I have. As someone with a background as a masochist anything that happens in person rather than online will always be attractive. 

I'm sure there should be a minimum expected amount, but I feel this would be by negotiation and different to each person. But surely it has got to be worth while attending? Personally I'd always prefer to meet in a place where multiple cash dispensers are available, that way the Dominant has options to visit multiple machines to enhance the money transfer. 

Personally I would want to connect with the person who I am paying, so interaction would be essential, before during and after. But how she spends that money is not really my concern, so it would not necessarily be a treat. Paying for coffee or dinner or something after the visit to the dispensers would be a good way to further the connection though. 

Sega_Savage

I think there absolutely should be an arranged amount that is of course the preference of the dom. If a sub is unable to meet that requirement he should not be able to have the oppurtunity to be graced by any of our presence. Every dom is different so that is kind of an unknown for how much persay.

I think it would depend also on the level that the sub desires most. Some enjoy being ignored and may want to sit from afar and watch you drain their accounts. Others want to feel some sort of connection with you and want to know more about you in you general life.

As far as having them around while I spend their money, I'm not really into it. If that is something they like, they can just buy me things from my wishlist as far as I'm concerned.

Last update on June 10, 6:03 pm by Sega_Savage.
ReparationalFindom

Ugh, I *love* a good cashmeet. I personally won't meet for less than $300, but I tend to be a big spender in findom.

It's important to have a clear understanding of what will take place during the cashmeet: what the sub doesn't want to happen is probably the first on My radar. After that, I tend to get a little creative and spontaneous within the cashmeet. I liked robounding's mention of going to a place where there are multiple machines to add to the excitement.

EmberlyMonroe

I haven't done a cash meet yet but I think it sounds amazing. I do agree with earlier comments that having to spend it with them watching isn't ideal. I would think interaction before and during would be warranted and make it more exciting. 

MissMorrigan

deposit deposit deposit! make it such an amount that you arent pissed or disappointed too much if or when they dont show up or cancel at the last second.