These are just two of my recent sub pledge applicants. Neither of them made the roster. 

You see, I don't accept just anyone. I'm a very busy woman and I haven't got all day. It exhausting being worshipped as the minor deity I am. I only allow the best to serve me. 

First, you must send a tribute of $40. Then you DM me detailing why you think you'd make a good sub. I lay down some terms and if you accept them, you send an additional tribute to recieve your first Pledge Task. You send me proof of task completion and if I feel you've followed directions well, you will then send another tribute to recieve your next task. This goes on until you have proven your loyalty and dedication to me. 

If I grant you the status of Fin Sub, or "Paypig" as so many of you like to be called, then you will send me information about you income, expenses and responsibilities. You obviously don't know how to manage your money properly, so I will do it for you. I will make you a schedule of when to pay which bills and give you a budget to stick to, including when & how much you will pay as your Sub Tax. As you follow the schedule and budget I give you, you will find yourself with more expendable income to put towards tributes to your beloved Domina. 

Prove you can follow those ^ directions well, and you may just earn the privilege of a debt contract to me. 

Serving me is a luxury few can afford. 

Topics: subs, tributes, tasks, service