you've been looking everywhere for that one perfect Domme. the one whose beauty radiates through your screen and grips your tiny member until you're ready to explode. you've been looking for a Goddess to serve and submit your finances and complete control to. but why should She choose you? out of all the pathetic wallets vying for Her precious time and attention? 

if you have good taste and understand how to hold a conversation AFTER tributing, you may be one of the few and far between whom are actually worthy of My divine presence. My name is Mistress Monique de Sade and you will only personally address Me after honoring My Divinity with a gift to My cashapp $MoniquedeSade. anyone else will be joyously blocked and forgotten forever. to avoid that fate, you know exactly what you need to do.

once you've generously gifted, directly message Me so I can get to know My new little luv and can better learn how to use and abuse you until you're delirious and dizzy, begging for any other task or service I can ask of you and so much more. I'm so excited for this new relationship, little one. you've been needing this for such a long time, I know. 

xx Mistress Monique de Sade