Towering above your feeble frame at six-foot-two (188 cm), you'll be lucky to catch a glimpse of My glimmering smile. you will quickly learn that your place in this life is beneath My size 11 heels and that your sole reason for existence in this life is making Me smile. My name is Mistress Monique, and I am a Luxury Dominatrix and Professional Giantess. I have been a professional in the industry since 2014 and have been a personal player since the genesis of My sexual activity. I am based in West Hollywood, California.

My time is precious and My word is law. if you wish to approach Me, you will do so with the utmost humility, respect, adoration, and obedience. If you are granted the distinct honor of serving Me, you will be among the luckiest and most satisfied subs in the kink community. you can catch and sustain My attention by fulfilling My deepest pleasures: Findom, TPE, and public humiliation. My personal areas of expertise include brat taming, pegging, impact, humiliation, cbt, ballbusting, facesitting, showers, sissification, and cuckolding. I fulfill all of your wildest supermodel fantasies as well as Mommy and Mistress.

you will NOT approach Me with requests of serving Me without a cash tribute. I am a LUXURY Dominatrix and absolutely do not entertain broke or self-serving submissives. My pleasure and satisfaction should be the source of your pleasure and satisfaction. It would be extremely unwise of you to approach Me with any questions or confusion around this concept. 

Come say hello to your newest obsession. you'll thank Me over and over again later.