25 years old
experienced Domme

A little more about me:

• Since I am 16 I had the urge to dominate people which already showed in my younger age in school, I wanted things to go my way and manipulated those around me to do what I wanted without them knowing it wasn't actually their own will doing the tasks I demanded.
  • Disclaimer I did not bully them!- Bullying can be harmful and is not OK to do if not especially listed as a kink!
  • Over the years I figured out that domination is way more that a character trait and found my home in the German BDSM- world and sooner or later international
  • I have many kinks, an extract of these are: Financial Domination, Humiliation, Blackmail Fantasy, Feet Worship, Sissyfication, Pussy/Ass Worship, LTR, TPE and many more

When you are planning on approaching me:

• Respect is one of the golden rules!
  • Tributes of any kind are welcomed (the gift you give me will be respected of any kind) but not a must
  • If you want me to answer you, please be aware that you have to be polite!
  • If you do not receive an answer immediately it is probably because of time differences. I need to sleep too.

When you want to serve me:

• Trust is a ground rule, if there is no trust from my side it will not become a relationship
  • Honesty!
  • Limits!

Previous subs:

• pattym (TV, TPE)
  • SeaninIreland (Findom)
  • subbie27 (short term findom)
  • slaveMike (Feet worship)
  • kinksterDave (LTR)
  • GoodboyPedro (Pussy/Ass Worship)
  • slave Eric (Findom)
  • subboisub (Findom)

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==