Not alot of findommes are old enough to have of age adult offspring, but thats the subject of this discussion. How do you as a findomme react if/when you see someone being financially controlling and draining to your "child"? Do you champion the act and hope it continues? Or do you take steps to intervene and help them get away from such a situation? Subs feel free to chime in and make this a lively discussion.

easily led

Interesting.  You sound like you are referring to a FinDomme having a son, who ends up growing up & becoming a finsub?

I feel the Mother would only get involved if the son's FinDomme was stepping over a line.  I can't speak for any FinDomme of course, but I would say a genuine FinDomme would be happy that her son was in such a relationship, assuming it was a healthy Findom relationship.

A question that springs to mind is does the son know his Mom is a FinDomme?

If so, has the son told his FinDomme that his Mom is a FinDomme as well?  All kinds of possibilities if Mom & son's FinDomme get talking!

MissMorrigan

Not many are open in their kinks to their family members so for the sake of discussion lets say he does not know. But I agree the possibilities could be endless.

easily led

Ok, so if he does not know, then I would think he would not be open with his Mom about the nature of his relationship with his FinDomme.  How has she found out about it?  Does he suddenly have no spare cash & Mom has grilled him about it?

I'd love to overhear that discussion!  

I think how she reacts depends on the circumstances.  If i was the Mom, however I found out, I would want to find out more about the FinDomme receiving tributes & gifts from my son.  I would want to protect my son from abusive behavior, but otherwise I'd be good with it.

MissMorrigan

in my scenario the woman in his life is not a findomme per se, she may be but she is supposedly his girlfriend. And sometimes a mother just knows. She would confront him about his "golddigger" girlfriend. And if she is anything like the women in my family,lol, she would confront the girlfriend as well.

easily led

Oh I see....well in that case I would expect Mom to intervene for sure!  I mean, most Findommes that I have encountered are not known for being shrinking violets! 😉

Last update on August 29, 11:18 am by easily led.
easily led

I prefer my scenario of Mom FinDomme & girlfriend FinDomme becoming friends & conspiring to dominate the finsub son 😉

MissMorrigan

lol of course you do....

easily led

😇

MissMorrigan

I feel the need to LOL.

Cuckolded for Life

I once was involved online with a Findomme, who was using and abusinig me! She had a daughter, and as soon as the daughter turned 18 (adult age here in Australia) she joined in too - mother and daugher ganged up on me and were using me to the max!! We all had a great time. I had to give findom a break for a while to "build up my bank accounts" again, only to go crawling back to them again where they took full advantage of me again!! I ended up paying for the daughter's 19th birthday party - the venue, PA equipment, the band who played the music on the night, food, drinks, catering, the whole works!! Whilst the party was raging, they kept phoning me and taunting me, and made me write an "essay" on what a loser I was, which had to be submitted to them before the party ended!!

the silent member

Basically with a Findomme we are talking about a position of power. 

Now obviously where you have positions of power you have far too many people seeking to exploit and abuse them for their own personal gain. And we all know there are far too many Females only interested in the money and have no interest in true domination or reasonable limits as to how much the sub can actually afford or whether the experience is fulfilling for the sub.

It seems to me that if a Domme is truly committed to the ideals and ethics of Domination She would welcome Her son embracing this philosophy. 

And from there could help guide Her son to finding a genuine and sincere Owner.

MissMorrigan

I feel like it could be a catch 22 type of situation perhaps....