My name is Trixy and I’ve been a Financial Dominatrix for over 3 years. I love having such a strong power over men it’s my biggest turn on! Nothing gets my panties more wet and my legs throbbing like a nice long wallet drain session🔥

If you think you can message me and get content / special treatment for just sending tribute then don’t even bother because that’s not what I do. The only services I offer is Taking the money that’s given to me. I’m an amazing women with a VERY expensive lifestyle and I am not easy to please. The only way you’ll even get a speck of my attention is by sending to me. I deserve everything you have to offer and more😈 I love to be spoiled and told how much of a queen I am..but I think you already know that☺️ I am what every man has ever desired, I’m your wildest fantasy that you’ll never get to touch 💋 I can be nice when I want to be and I can also be a sadistic bitch when I want to be 🥰 the choice is really yours. Come visit Trixys World and find out what I’m all about, who knows maybe you’ll actually get to know me 🤔

Topics: introduction, findom