HOW have I not done this yet!? I only just noticed this forum with the amazing new site update lol. Well, I'm Mistress Kiara a curvy, goth, BBW kink Queen. I'm known most places under the screen name DominaKiara or @HypnoFemdom on Twitter, age and ID-verified on this site and on My AVNStars. My main website is Mistress Kiara's Dungeon, which has been around and regularly updated with new femdom content since 2007. I also run RateMyTinyPenis.com where you can submit your dick pics for free and get them rated by Me and anyone else who happens to stop by LOL!

I've been a pro Domme since around 2005 (the year I turned 18) and I love it! My favorite fetishes include: money slavery & findom (obviously), hypnosis, sissification & forced bi, cuckolding, humiliation (including public & SPH), chastity, small penis humiliation, cbt, tease & denial, key holding, & many more! Think of it this way - if it involves Me over you then it's something I'll enjoy.

I offer phone, cam, and text sessions through many different platforms, but I prefer SextPanther the best for direct-dial. If you want to pay for phone or cam via Skype or callback, I accept US dollar currency via Cashapp, Venmo, Google Pay, Paypal, and Crypto, plus several discreet, adult-friendly payment processors like SextPanther, AVNStars, Niteflirt, IWantClips, and Clips4Sale.

I also offer premade clips, pics, MP3s, and more! Best way to get all of My content is to subscribe to My AVNStars. Subscribers get tons of free femdom & findom content, plus discounts every month on paid clips AND a free dick rating! Customs are available upon request, payment required up front for any and all services.