QueenLaylaD

Hi there. I'm Queen Layla; or as I'm known on Twitter, The Matriarch. I've been in the BDSM world for about 4 years and into the D/s lifestyle for almost 2 in my real life. I bring a wide understanding of Dominance and submission to the table. I have done tons of research both as a Domme to the public and a submissive for my husband in my private life. (Yes, he knows what I'm doing. Yes, he supports me. And NO, I will not switch for anyone else.) I have a preference for Old School D/s; however, prefer PRICK {Personal Responsibility in Consentual Kink} as my safety and ethicality acronym. Any potential submissives need to understand that there is a period of time where you will not "feel my domination". I've been told that numerous times. However, this is due to the fact that classical conditioning is not something that should be obvious or else it won't work. You don't put a frog in boiling water. I don't believe in immediately humiliating or degrading any submissive who tributes. I pride myself on taking the time to get to know them, and start slowly so that both of us can ease into our roles and dynamic. 

I have a personal website that features a blog (which I'm happy to share the link for). In my blog, I'm currently doing a series on Introduction to D/s. I also have a short introduction to myself there and the list of my rules and protocol, which I encourage you to look at if you are thinking about tributing. Each of my submissives is required to fill out a Submissive Application so that I can have a good understanding of their expectations for a dynamic. They should also be prepared to answer many questions. I take my role as Domme very seriously, and I expect the same in return from any potential submissives. 

I look forward to getting to know you and the community. ^_^

Last update on February 11, 6:26 pm by QueenLaylaD.
QueenLaylaD

I don't know why that middle section is in a different font :sweat_smile:

Steellady1978

I am in complete agreement. I have heard the same thing about not humiliating or being aggressive immediately. I like the dynamic to evolve naturally and the first time a submissive hears the edge in my velvet voice, it has no desire other than to bend to my will.