Hi, subs!

My name is Mistress Nia and I am a 23 y.o curvy, ebony goddess who is looking for subs to serve me. And for those wondering a bit about me and/or my services offered. I've been a domme for two years now and have many slaves & subs all over and always looking for more. I take the dynamics of a good d/s relationship seriously. The traits include trust, obedience, honesty, commitment, and communication. I am your superior and you will not overstep. You will live your life solely based on my happiness. And you will bow down at my feet to beg for my attention and to serve me. That being said I am super understanding that life and more can be hectic & get in the way. Talk to me and I am more than willing to be understanding and kind. 

If you can keep a conversation then the better because I can get bored easily. You can tell I'm bored by a lack of response or very short responses. The more interesting my subs are the more I want to interact with them. Let's get to know each other!! I am a Biology major and looking into a Master's school. When I am not studying, I love to go dancing, photography, raving, a glass of wine, and having fun with my friends. I love to cook so treat me and I'll make a special meal just for you for a skype dinner. I love movies especially horror. I am looking forward to having you serve me.

My tribute options, kinks, and hard limits are below and you will approach in a well-mannered and according way.

FAVE KINKS: humiliation, feet worship, drain sessions, tasks, games, public humiliation, body worship, degradation, complete control, orgasm control, sissification, skype sessions, pain play, chastity, SPH, CBT, CEI, JOI, CFNM, and findom.

HARD LIMITS: no blood play, no gross, no family or religious/race play, and no blackmail

Let's talk soon & xoxo

Mistress Nia

Here is a link to all of my links: linktr.ee/mistressnia