Listen up LOSER. I know you barely deserve to be reading this because you're such a low life, but I thought I'd give you a chance to try and prove me wrong. FAT CHANCE you'll be able to complete such a simple task because you're a FAILURE but here's your shot to become one of my loyal slaves:

Send me a tribute and I will send you POV photos and videos to reflect being shrunken down, eaten, stepped on, sat on, crushed or punished just like the slimey loser that you are. I know you'll be PATHETIC enough to have a script in your head while I'm harassing and abusing you so do us both a favor and send me your script so I can tell you to your face what a worthless pig that you are!!! 

View my page for photo sneek peeks. DM me if you have questions about content or verbiage; ever dom/sub relationship is different so we can work something out. If the verbal abuse/humulation isn't your cup of tea, let's talk about playing nicey nicey girlfriend. I'm an excellent actress wink I can promise that if you keep me happy, I'll make sure you're always begging for more.