About me: I'm a spanish collegue student who's always had a dominant and sadistic side and it's here to explore it. Don't get me wrong I can pay my tuition and I won't be begging for your money. That I'm young doesn't mean that I'm stupid.

In this world men enjoy too many advantages. This place is different. For me it's obvious that females are superior so I'm here to rule. In your life and in your wallet. Money means power so taking it away from you is a really empowering experience. I preffer when subs approach me after doing their research. I want subs I'm compatible with so just approach me if you're genuinely interested and ready to serve. Politeness is a must. My tastes include: music, history, art, videogames, different cultures, traveling, languages, pop culture, films... And in this scene what I find more satisfying are the practices that give me full power such as worshipping (feet, ass, lips... just showing you what you'll never have), humiliation, online shopping (with sub card), forced intox, draining, teamviewer... I also like being spoiled and since I'm pretty impulsive when shopping I always preffer reimbursements rather than wishlists. You may not like that but no one cares. Goddess goes first

Last update on September 2, 10:54 am by GoddessAmadis.