I'm verified DOMME who enjoys the life of Findom. 

I'm already dominant by nature and I love a man doing everything what I order or expect , I'm not new into findom but in this site. 

I feel satisfaction when a man is ready for serve me and rinse all his money. I love sweet notes and details. More than pain I love sadist games with brain. Mental torture, games, tease with voice, lingerie , socks, chastity, joi, cei, sph and more... 

I had been in long term relationship with subs , cucks, sissies and slaves, I'm sure if you want to adopt a bill of mine you won't regret it. 

Or maybe be my loyal sub to serve me. 

Sometimes cash is important in tributes but if the relationship is long term I could understand that is impossible to do so big amounts, anyway you should to show commitment and overall respect. Loyalty. To know your place. 

As my pet I will teach you new things as my sub for my pleasure and if you are good pet you will have a treat from me ;)  just be a good pet with me. And call me MISTRESS OR GODDESS. 

I love lingerie, books, makeup, Starbucks, and macarons! 

I travel a lot because my job, and I enjoy all the culture in different countries. 

I love music and cinema, I use Twitter, kik, skype, for tasks and games or even rewards to subs. 

All is between the kind of relationship I am at moment with subs or slaves. 

Don't be shy and drop me a line, telling me desires, I'm pretty sure I'm your ideal DOMME .